How to Make Chinese Veg Manchurian Recipe – This Chinese Manchurian recipe is yummy and you can easily make it at home to enjoy with rice, noodles and fried rice.
Here I share a dry Veg Manchurian recipe and a Veg Manchurian gravy recipe. The ingredients for both recipes are the same. In the gravy version increase the amount of chopped onions and in addition you can add a sticky green yellow to make it more spicy. Pour one cup of water with gravy.
I used a little pepper here in this recipe as my kids and family members choose spicy foods. You can change the spices according to your preference. The method of preparation for both types is the same. While making the gravy take the chopped onions on top. Add 1 cup of water. The relaxation steps are like dry Veg Manchurian.
Ingredients for Veg Manchurian
With Manchurian sauce:
How to Make Veg Manchurian
Preparing vegetable balls:
2. Mix well, adding water as needed so that it is consistent.
3.Make round balls with a thick vegetable mixture.
4. Now thoroughly fry the vegetable balls in the pan.
Prepare the sauce:
1. Heat oil in a pan with roasted ginger, garlic and green peppers in it for a while
2. Add spring onions, tomato ketchup, cold sauce, soy sauce and vinegar followed by salt and black pepper.
3. Mix well and place a mixture of corn flour and water in a pan.
4. Mix well and add the fried vegetable balls to the mixture.
5. Mix the balls well with the sauces.
6. Sprinkle with spring onions and edible vegetable with juicy branches. Serve hot with cooked rice.